On Intern in Dublin, you really get the best of both worlds! After an extensive introduction on how to live and work in Dublin, you will work full time alongside your Irish counterparts, and you can choose an 8-week, 10-week, or 12-week program. Once the workday is over, you’ll have one of the greatest cities in Europe outside your door. You will experience:
New multiculturalism in an up-and-coming city
– Due to an economic boom in the past 2 decades and an influx of immigrants from around the world, Ireland has been transformed into a new, hip European hot spot. You’ll find delicious Lebanese cuisine, trendy film cafés, and colorful international parades alongside statues of Irish literary giants.
A custom international internship experience
– We know you’re not traveling to Dublin to fetch biscuits and make photocopies. So don’t worry. Your internship is matched to meet your career goals, interests, and skills.
International interns and colleagues
– You will get the chance to work with Dubliners as well as fellow interns from all over the world. What better way to gain a truly global perspective?
Professional references for the future
– You will network with your new Irish and international coworkers, and in the process, you’ll make close friends, boost your resume, and gain great references for future job prospects during your internship in Ireland.
Travel opportunities throughout the region
– With cheap airfare and train routes galore, you can travel in Ireland, to neighboring UK, and to various cities, beaches, and mountains in Europe on the weekend.
360° Networking Toolkit
- You will receive business cards, resume/interview coaching, and an internship completion certificate. You’ll also gain access to a seminar series on topics such as developing and maximizing a LinkedIn account, interview expectations, adding the experience to your resume, and more! Jump-start your career with the CISabroad global network!