On the Semester in China program, you will study where the former President Hu Jintao and current President Xi Jinping of China are alumni. We've selected a university where you may study Mandarin and major and minor electives along with fellow international students and Chinese classmates.
Live in Beijing
– Studying abroad in the capital of China has tons of perks! A great public transportation system, all kinds of Chinese and international food, the most amazing markets you can imagine...You’ll never be without something to do.
– Top rated faculties include Engineering and Technology; Art and Humanities; Natural Sciences; Social Sciences and Management taught in English.
Boost Mandarin Language Skills
- Option to take a full semester of Mandarin language courses or take just one (from beginner to advanced).
Getting involved on campus
– A great way to immerse yourself as a student abroad is to join one of the 137 student societies - take your learning beyond the classroom.
Day trips and excursions
– We know that part of studying abroad in China is seeing the sites and we’ve got you covered. From the Great Wall to the Olympic Stadium, you’ll get to see some of the truly amazing spots in Beijing and beyond. Weekly meet ups on and off campus may include tai chi, calligraphy, etc.